WHY MISS INDEPENDENT CAN’T FIND MR RIGHT
You are beautiful, smart, hard-working and independent. So why does it feel almost impossible to find a man? Read on to find out.
- YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE
- YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM
- YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE
- YOU SET YOUR STANDARDS TOO HIGH
- YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO OR YOU DATE THE WRONG TYPE
- YOU ARE NOT SHOWING ENOUGH INTEREST
- YOU ARE A DRAMA QUEEN
- YOU DON’T ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN
- YOU SETTLE
- YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING YOUR EXPECTATIONS EFFECTIVELY
YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE.
Don’t get me wrong, different people find love in different places, but if you are looking for love then frequenting a hookup bar may not be the smartest move to make.
- Attend the right places the type of man you are looking for may frequent. A museum, try life music instead of a night club, attend charity functions. Who knows ? you just might find mr right in a gym, be sure to join one.
YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM
YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE
The term “EMOTIONAL UNAVAILABLE” refers to people who create barriers between themselves and others, in an effort to avoid emotional attachment or intimacy. This can make their partners feel unloved or unwanted. Being in na relationship with an emotionally unavailable person can be tiresome and depressing.
- Take a look at the reasons why you are emotionally unavailable, this could be due to a failed past relationship or low self-esteem
- Make your partner’s needs equal to yours
- Stop the secret life
- Make time for your partner
- Take responsibility for your emotions
- Commit to opening up
YOU SET YOUR STANDARDS TOO HIGH
It’s okay to have some standards, some rules in a relationship or potential partner that you will not compromise on no matter what. But it’s also important to have realistic standards. Are you a shopkeeper looking for a billionaire? Good luck with that.
- Set realistic standards.
YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO OR DATE THE WRONG TYPE
Are you the type of girl attracted to bad boys? Commitment phobic men or the players? Let me know how that work out for you sis!!! I’M KIDDING, not really.
On a more serious note, if you fall under this category of women you need to re-evaluate the type of men you date.
YOU ARE NOT SHOWING ENOUGH INTEREST
While I understand that a lot of women don’t want to appear too forward or “thirsty”. There is a difference between playing hard to get and not being interested. A lot of woman lose men this way because most men misinterpret women, and they don’t try to find hidden context in our words.
- Express your self in a way that leave to doubt as to what you mean.
YOU ARE DRAMA QUEEN
Are you the type of woman who goes crazy when she sees text from another woman on your man’s phone? Or are you the type who throws temper tantrums when yu don’t get your way? Or perhaps you are the type that leaves threatening messages on your partner’s phone if hey don’t text you back immediately.
Drama queens always take things way out of context, they find a way to bring conflict into every aspect of their lives and relationships.
Some men find this cute at the beginning, but it gets old fast. A lot of men are not willing to put up with this type of behaviour. And wh could blame them?
- Be calm and politely ask for an explanation if you must ask for one.
- Handle things maturely
- Quit being drama queen.
YOU DON’T ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN
This is a mistake most women are guilty of. Granted you are a strong independent woman who can do all things by her self, kudos to you.
Chivalry is not dead ladies no matter what people say,
- Let that man open the door for you
- Let him grab the shopping bags
- Let him be a man
Another thing women need to remember is that men are natural hunters, let him chase you.
Some women set their standards too high and some too low, settling in a relationship will only make you frustrated later on.
You don’t like the way he treats your dogs, he’s not going to stop. Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
YOU ARE A QUEEN, RAISE YOUR HEAD UP HIGH.
YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING YOUR EXPECTATIONS EFFECTIVELY
Men literally live on alternative universe ladies, Be vocal about your wants and needs, don’t use cryptic languages some men can be quite obtuse.
ALL IMAGES WERE GOTTEN FROM CANVA I DO NOT OWN THEM.
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS BELOW