40 random things that make me happy(things I love)
We all have things that makes us happy, and we all need things that makes us happy. A dear friend tells me every time that If life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, give life ten thousand reasons to laugh.
People always say I’m weird, I agree with them sometimes, because the things that make me happy are weird things.
So I have compiled the list of weird things that make me happy, don’t judge.
- Singing worship songs with a large group of people.
- Writing: A lot of people don’t know this, but I’m writer. Apart from this blog that is. I have novels I have written and completed. I have only shown them to a few friends of course I have not had the courage to actually publish them, I also write songs.
- Listening to music: I listen to music a lot.
- Spending time with friends.
- Rain: I absolutely love everything about the rain, if I’m caught in the rain and I’m not going anywhere important I usually stand still and let the drops wash away my worries.
- Seeing flowers starting to bloom.
- Washing my hair.
- Watching sssniperwolf videos.
- Pizza: I love pizza either very hot or very cold.
- Babies: I absolutely love babies, their smell, they are so cuteeeee.
- Fresh clothes after laundry day.
- Finding money in my bag that I forgot about.
- The elevator arriving the moment I call for it.
- Being served on time in a restaurant.
- Taking the first sip of my favourite drink.
- Popping bubble wraps.
- Watching comedy.
- Unpopular opinions.
- Disliking someone/something everyone likes.
- Chocolate ice cream.
- Looking at old photos.
- Singing (I have a terrible voice thou).
- Learning something new.
- Watching the sunrise.
- Art: I absolutely love art. Mainly canvas paintings.
- Creating something ( my blog make me absolutely happy)
- Telling my best friend I told you so.
- Being in the presence of my GOD.
- Ticking things of my to do list.
- Silence and solitude.
- The smell of new books.
- The smell of new shoes.
- The smell of new clothes.
- Flower fields.
- Watching butterflies fly away.
- A gloomy day.
- Reading articles.
- Watching movies.
- Doing dishes.
Here are a list of my favourite things, let me know yours.
Love & Light,